Hello all! I guess if you're reading this it's probably because I've coerced you, begged you, or suggested it to you as a means of communication while I'm London this fall. In lieu of the mass email, which is perhaps a bit more reflective, I've decided to update this blog regularly with what's going on over here as it happens, and save the reflecting for later.
The title of the blog is from a Franz Ferdinand song, for lack of any original ideas floating around inside the brain of yours truly. 'Eleanor Put Your Boots On' is a song that tries to convince the titular Eleanor to jump off from several high points in New York City and ride the Jet Stream over the Atlantic...to where? To what? Well, I'll leave that up to you.
As always, I appreciate your thoughts and prayers whenever they come...and letters, emails, and long, ridiculous phone messages never hurt, either :) I'll be flying out next Tuesday, 12 August, so until then,
Que Dios les bendiga,
Erin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You and your creative titles :) Do you know I accidentally deleted that song off my computer? Sad, but true. I need to see if I saved it to my hard drive. I can't believe you're leaving so soon! Will you be flying into Newark and meeting my "cool dad" before you go? :P Love!
Post a Comment